Do you love creating and managing digital content for national consumption?
One of the country's largest independent healthcare bodies are searching for a talented Digital Content Editor to join their thriving Central London based team. This company have a network of hospitals across the country and pride themselves on excellence throughout the business. They require a Digital Content Editor who can create and edit engaging content what is going to drive organic traffic and increase rankings. The Digital Content Editor will report to the Website Content Manager, assisting with the day-to-day management for the website including SEO, UX/UI and platform improvement.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead the hands-on maintenance of key website content across multiple areas.
- Content creation to support SEO ranking, and for syndication across social media and email channels.
- Responsible for sourcing, writing and reviewing content of materials used for marketing and ensure a consistent approach. Also, to assist in the delivery of the content plan and road map.
- Ensure that all content created is within brand guidelines, meets regulatory requirements and conforms to all policies and procedures.
- Liaise with departments to prioritise, identify and define content for their areas of the website and in doing so build solid working relationships with significant stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of using a Content Management System.
- Demonstrable experience of creating content for use in digital mediums for large websites in complex organisations.
- Digital management skills including familiarity with design and build principles.
- Good copy writing skills including the ability to draft key messaging and edit copy for online consumption. (in addition to excellent proofreading and reporting skills)
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and proactive.
- They will have an entrepreneurial approach to workload and new ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills; ability to meet deadlines and plan own work effectively.
If you are a Digital Content Editor who is ready for a new challenge, then make sure that you apply today!