A leading financial services firm is looking for a digital content developer to come on board and lead the design and development of innovative and engaging content for programmes that address specific business needs in the firm's audit department. You will be responsible for producing high quality multi-media and online solutions for a variety of learning activities; including: content for face to face, virtual, and eLearning.
- Work together with the learning teams to translate their requirements into content proposals, design plans and storyboards.
- Create a wide-range of engaging eLearning modules incorporating: video, audio, 2D animations, characters, simulations, quizzes, etc.
- Develop engaging, multi-media solutions to be used during face to face interventions.
- Update existing content as requested.
- Create supporting material such as images, diagrams, banners, templates, job-aids, infographics, etc. to support eLearning and face-to-face/virtual learning interventions.
- Direct and produce pieces to camera (including iPhone) for training or communication purposes.
- Think creatively bringing digital learning content to life.
Key skills and experience:
- Have an eye for visual design with excellent creative ability; including typographical, graphic design and layout skills.
- Ability to transform script/storyboards from subject matter experts into visually polished, interactive, engaging eLearning courses and/or multi-media resources.
- Ability to produce high quality graphics, video, audio and animations to be used in courses or communication pieces.
- Demonstrable experience creating high quality, engaging learning content (eLearning, digital, Blended, Face-to-face, virtual, etc.).
- Using authoring tools such as Articulate or Captivate.
- Solid industry experience with Graphics/Video/Audio work (working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Creating animations.