Henry Nicholas are happy to be working with this leading organisation and as such we have an opportunity for 2x Digital Content Assistant Managers to join this dynamic organisation.
What we are looking for:
Digital Banking lies at the forefront of the business's strategic priorities. Through digital channels they aim to deploy its considerable digital banking capability to reduce customer servicing costs, deepen existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships.
Digital Banking is growing rapidly and now is a particularly exciting time to be joining the bank. This is an opportunity to join the team which is accountable for the content management of the customer facing websites. The Assistant Content Manager will have an opportunity to be part of a pioneering approach to digital.
The Assistant Content Manager will manage content changes on the bank’s website, working with a variety of stakeholders to maximise the website’s potential. The successful candidate will need to display an enthusiastic attitude toward a digital career. They will develop excellent relationships with colleagues and external agencies and be comfortable discussing digital issues clearly with a wide range of stakeholders.
Ideally, you’ll currently have these skills and experience:
- Experience working with a variety of Content Management Systems.
- HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Experience of working with digital agencies, SEO agencies, marketing teams and a wide variety of digital stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to optimize content according to SEO.
- Ability to act as a content specialist, advising stakeholders on best practices and ways of working.
- Make high paced changes when demanded by business.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent attention to detail and determination to deliver great pieces of work.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong influencing and communication skills (oral and written) with the confidence to engage with senior management.
It takes more than just skills and experience. You will:
- Carry out a high volume of content changes
- Work with a variety of systems to manage content, such as Oracle Webcentre sites CMS and Adobe Target.
- Manage your own workload, ensuring you prioritise and deliver work on time.
- Work with stakeholders to develop engaging content for our existing customers and potential customers.
- Manage and develop the content change processes.
- Help shape the websites by adding valuable insight and guidance for all content change.
- Work closely with other members of the digital team to define and support the key business decisions.
- Display accountable behaviours and values – things happen because of you
To find out more detail or register your interest hit the apply button.