You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing agency that’s building a name for itself in its industry. The role encompasses many different things that support the services the business offers, mainly across content creation, paid social media, organic social, and all aspects of digital marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital enthusiast to join a great team.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in social media marketing, particularly paid social strategy and delivery, and have a passion for all things digital.
Social Media Strategy:
- Develop strategy for social media projects, both organic and paid
- Develop strategy, proposals, RFPs for new business across both organic and paid
- Identify trends and opportunities to grow our social offering (find new ways to incorporate social/listening, etc.)
- Grow agency relationship with vendors, establish and keep a streamlined billing process, make sure we are on top of new features and programmes
- Work with team to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies, new formats, etc. overall but especially focused on B2B. Research and test new products and platforms.
- Contribute to social content strategy (i.e. mapping creatives and copy to different phases of funnel, making sure it is adapted to each social media channel, etc.)
- In reporting, assist with data analysis, recommendations and new quarterly strategy
- Manage the process of copywriting on client programs from brief, through to feedback, final editing and publishing on each chosen channel
- Use insights delivered through our own research, client research and social listening to inform the direction of content creation
- Get involved in the strategy, optimisation, repurposing & distribution of content across multiple channels.
- Work on integrating different tactics on a given campaign / helping create more consistent and integrated digital marketing campaigns
In return for skills and experience as a Digital Content and Social Media Manager our client offers a salary of up to 40k dependent on experience plus benefits.
If you think you're the Digital Content and Social Media Manager we are seeking and would like to join a fast growing Digital Content Agency then drop me a line, Natasha Kenny, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your CV.