We are fashion. We are food & dining. We are entertainment & leisure. We are Westfield – with one of the most outstanding shopping centre portfolios in the country, a career with Westfield offers the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the face of retail.
We now have an opening for a Digital Content & Social Media Executive to join our Marketing team based in White City. The key focus of this role is to produce content which brings to life the iconic retail experience of Westfield, inspires people to shop and dine, and engages with customers online.
In this role, you will be…
- Produce high quality content for the Westfield London website, including editorial management of the brand blog
- Design and publish social media posts and email newsletters - including copywriting and image creation - supporting retailers, campaigns and developments
- Analyse results regularly to optimise existing and new content
- Contribute to national and centre marketing campaigns and projects
- Generate original and innovative ideas, based on new trends and consumer insights
- Ensure all communication meets Westfield brand guidelines, standards and tone
- Work closely with the Westfield Stratford Digital Content & Social Executive and other members of the digital team
We’re looking for someone with…
- 4+ years content marketing experience or similar
- Creativity and strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Experience publishing content in a website CMS
- Demonstrated experience with social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using an eCRM tool desirable
- A demonstrated interest in lifestyle, fashion and retail
- Previous digital marketing experience in the retail, lifestyle, or fashion industries desirable but not essential
- University degree required
The core Westfield values cover four key areas; Achieves, Collaborates, Innovates and Creates/Builds Community. We call these values The Westfield Edge and they are personified in every employee through the following behaviours;
- Focused on achieving high standards by working on your own initiative and taking accountability for results.
- Driving forward actions with pace and encouragement of creative solutions - you have a hunger for delivering results.
- Be proactive and resilient whilst maintaining an adaptive approach.
- Have an open and transparent communication style with the ability to listen, influence and challenge appropriately.
- Cultivate close working relationships within team and colleagues to drive win-win execution.
- Take a fresh & unrestrictive view on current ways of doing things to stimulate innovation and new approaches.
- Embrace change by fostering state-of-the-art knowledge and technology trends to sustain Westfield’s competitive edge.
- Desire and ability to question and challenge the status quo and build compelling cases for change while still working effectively within a team.
- Be committed, motivated and passionate about our people and our company.
Working at Westfield is not all about hard work and no play. The rewards reflect this, and include a competitive salary, a host of benefits including generous discounts at our centres and a stimulating work environment.
If you want to join a truly inspirational organisation which is constantly driving innovation, please review and apply accordingly.
We consider applications from candidates who need some form of flexible working, so please ask us for more details at the time of application.