You will be responsible for developing exceptional campaigns to increase clients media coverage and organic search performance.
- Manage day to day client workflow and campaigns
- Deliver full content campaigns (inc digital PR, outreach & social)
- Day to day team management activities
- Manage external media relations
- Pitch campaign ideas to clients
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should have a proven track record in a similar Digital PR/Content position in an agency environment.
- Ability to manage an agency team
- Ability to generate headlines and write client Press releases
- Excellent understanding of SEO
- Creation of engaging content
- Always striving for perfection in attention to detail
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age