Digital Contact Centre Manager , Grantham -
A successful and established creative business operating within the professional services sector are looking for an experienced Digital Contact Centre Manager to join their dynamic team in this new role work working as part of their digital transformation through the management and offering of strategic support to the digital team within the contact centre.
Responsibilities to include:
- Lead and motivate the digital customer service team (helpline and assessment functions) to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Developing a culture of excellence, encouraging the team to thrive to improve, implementing performance reviews and coaching culture to enhance the customer service and the team's motivation.
- Working towards defined goals for improving digital engagement, reducing answer times and increasing the volume of cases into business.
- Defining and implementing a successful contact strategy for new digital leads from all referral sources.
- Researching new ideas for digital communication (ie: AI, social media etc)
- Analyse and interpret all statistical data to track KPIs, working closely with the marketing and data analyst teams to create regular reports.
Essential Experience required:
- Experience of working and managing in a multi-channel contact centre
- Experience of coaching and developing a team with a good ability to motivate people
- Good knowledge of WhatsApp, Live Chat, email and automated communication processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to building strong relationships
For more information and a full job description about this vacancy please apply today!
Due to the location, it is commutable from Grantham, Stamford, Peterborough, Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Boston and Newmark. For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.