Are you a Digital Communications Officer who would like to join a charity going through a large digital transformation?
We are working with a disability charity who are going through an exciting period of change with a focus on making sure there is a culture of digital across all marketing, communications and fundraising teams. As part of this transformation we are recruiting a brand new position for a Digital Communications Officer to help empower effective use of digital across the organisation.
This position will see you;
- Increasing awareness and understanding to a range of different target audiences
- Developing, delivering and analysing multi-channel digital campaigns
- Developing the charities brand within the digital space
- Creating, testing and managing content across all digital channels
- Managing and testing social media campaigns across, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Instagram etc
- Managing external agencies
In addition to the above it would be desirable if you have;
- A basic understanding of HTML
- Charity background
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Communications Officer to step into a more senior position reporting directly into a Senior Digital Manager.