TERRENCE HIGGINS TRUST
Job Title: Digital Communications Officer
Reports to: Head of Digital
Salary grade: D
Hours of work per week: 28
Geographic remit: UK-wide
Where role can be based: London, Gray’s Inn Road
To support the work of Terrence Higgins Trust and the national HIV prevention programme by coordinating email marketing across the charity and delivering successful online advertising campaigns.
Main duties of the role:
- Take editorial responsibility for the charity’s email marketing.
- Coordinate the scheduling of email marketing activity, working with colleagues across the charity. Construct and edit effective HTML marketing emails.
- Suggest, run and report on A/B testing of emails.
- Contribute to ensuring that the charity meets the requirements of GDPR, PECR and other relevant regulations and data best practice in relation to email marketing. Create and run search, display, social media and app-based digital advertising campaigns in collaboration with relevant budget holders, in particular with Fundraising and HIV Prevention England.
- Manage and optimise the charity’s Google Grants ads, ensuring compliance with the programme requirements. Work with the rest of the Digital Team to ensure appropriate landing pages are in place for email and advertising campaigns. Ensure marketing emails and digital adverts are produced in line with brand and house style. Develop targeting strategies to reach the charity’s key audiences.
- Maintain user accounts and permissions within Facebook Business Manager.
- Record and maintain statistics on the charity’s email and digital advertising activities and recommend improvements based on them.
- Coordinate the cross charging of costs for emails and digital advertising.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other teams and with the regional offices.