A large Public Sector and Government organisation is looking for a Digital Communications Manager for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
A large Public Sector and Government based in Central London.
The successful Digital Communications Manager will be responsible for to:
- Taking an overseeing role and lead on the organisation's digital communications activity
- Provide fresh insight and suggest improvements to current digital communications practices
- Take the lead on setting the tone and standard for end to end cycle of high quality content production across all Digital channels.
- Conduct analysis across digital channels and report findings to improve performance
- Line management of two digital communication officers
The successful Digital Communications Manager will be expected to fulfil the following criteria:
- First hand experience of creating content for web across various Digital channels with first rate writing skills.
- Line Management experience (Essential)
- Full Mix Hands-on Digital Experience
- Proven Stakeholder management skills
- Good influence and coaching experience.
- Public Sector/Not for Profit experience (Helpful)
A 6 Month Contract paying in the region of £175-£225 per day based in Central London.