Digital Communications Manager, Cambridge -
Are you a digital marketer with team and budget management experience, looking to join a real Cambridge Success story? Are you experienced across websites updating, SEO, PPC and analytics? Then read on!
A globally leading Not-for-Profit organisation based in Cambridge are seeking a Digital Communications Manager to join their growing marketing team, lead a team of their own and devise and implement the digital marketing strategy.
As their Digital Communications Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing corporate websites, including creating and integrating content, driving website traffic and analytics
- Budget management and delivery of SEO content, PPC campaigns and user experience of the websites
- Writing content with a consistent and informative tone of voice across all digital channels including social media (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Leading a team of digital channel owners to support in their strategic development and communication executions
- Conducting market research and liaising with stakeholders across the business
This is the perfect role for an innovative team leader with a passion for digital strategising and implementation to join a well-established and highly renowned organisation. You'll have at least 5 years marketing and digital marketing experience, ideally coming from not-for-profit, charity or educational background; though others across services and other industries will be considered.
Due to the location of the office, this role will be commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Royston, Saffron Walden, Huntingdon, Ely and Bury St Edmunds and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.