This is a fantastic role for a Digital Communications and Events Assistant to join a specialist insurance organisation.
In this role you will joining the business on a 6 month contract and will be playing a part in driving forward their events schedule and ensuring communications online and offline are in line with the business objectives.
- Responsible for assisting in all aspects of organising the delivery of all internal and external events (ranging from an 8 person dinner to a 540 person formal event). Management of all administration tasks associated with these events.
- Management of the communications calendar to ensure content is received and published within the agreed deadline.
- Content management for both internal and external websites through SharePoint and EpiServer.
- Image sourcing and resizing for digital content.
- Event management experience
- Online and offline communications experience
- Financial Services experience a plus but not essential
If you have the necessary experience to take this role on then please apply today!