An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications Adviser to join our client, one of the worlds leading organisations within the Oil and Gas industry, to create effective communications plans to help deliver global projects and activities for localised implementation.
You will play a key role in creating content for all online internal channels and will be responsible for both managing and developing digital channels.
- Content generation and management.
- Provide regular audience insights through the use of digital analytics, surveys and other measurement tools.
- Work closely with Social Media, Marketing and External Comms teams to develop and deliver an integrated digital communications plan.
- Educate and influence senior stakeholders about best practice internal and digital communication approaches.
- Demonstrable in depth experience of working in communications.
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management.
- Excellent writing, editorial and presentation skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of key communication channels and content including intranet, print, film, digital and social media.
- Fluent in the use of AdobeCMS6, Dotmailer.
This role is looking to start ASAP so please get in touch to hear further details!