This group is one of the world's largest privately-owned property companies. They develop, manage and invest in property in more than 60 cities around the world.
The purpose of the Group is to improve properties and places to deliver lasting commercial and social benefit. This is achieved by adopting a farsighted perspective, by being locally engaged and sharing and benefitting from our international experience - we call this our Living Cities approach.
Purpose of role
To enhance the group's digital communications by leading on the development of new web and digital products and channels, as well as providing advice to Operating Companies and business units to aid in decision-making in the development of digital communications.
Epic benefits include:
- Annual leave - 25 day (FTE) Increases to 28 days after 5 years' service. Plus discretionary "Company Day" at Christmas. Employees can elect to buy or sell up to 3 days annual leave each year
- Bonus - Discretionary bonus amount is calculated based on individual performance.
- Non-contributory DC pension - 20% of base salary
- Life Assurance - 4 x base salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Working with the Grosvenor Group's digital communications by leading on the development on new website and digital channels across the content management system
- Provide strategic, technical and creative advice and consultancy to the business on the development of digital products, projects and initiatives to maximise their quality and outcome.
- Lead on ad-hoc digital and web communications projects
- Develop, enhance and support existing digital communications through CMS
- Analysis of website channels and providing support
- Strong experience with a variety of digital communications systems and products, such as CMS (ideally Kentico, Sharepoint or other leading CMS), collaboration (O365), digital product delivery systems (e.g. DevOps)
- Digital project management, planning and delivery
- Web and digital development skills, such as HTML, CSS
- Experience using creative and content production technologies (e.g. deally Adobe suite, Photoshop etc.)
- Strong experience of industry standard reporting tools (ideally Google Analytics, Power BI)
- Understanding of content production processes for a variety of channels
If you have the above technical ability and live working with people, apply today!