A leading and award-winning providers of homes, is looking to appoint a talented and experienced Digital Campaigns Project Manager to support the Head of Marketing.
- Support the development and implementation of effective campaign marketing, promotional strategies and public relations across digital and social media channels.
- Undertake audience insight work, market comparisons, and assist in gathering relevant data and analytics for evaluation.
- Support the implementation of a new CRM system, take full ownership of all performance marketing channels (from strategy to execution) ranging across PPC, SEO, websites and display/video and support the drive to increase audience engagement
- Support the achievement of sales targets, maximising (ROI) and improvement of brand awareness and perception.
- Work with the wider business, across a range of projects and campaigns, ensuring the output is both strategically relevant; financially viable and delivered on time.
- Operate effectively at all levels by developing strong, enduring relationships with your stakeholders.
- Support Head of Marketing with the development of the vision and strategy for digital marketing.
- Scope and develop the strategic marketing plan for digital marketing activity.
- Be responsible for the successful implementation of the plan directly and/or indirectly through campaign; programmes and deliver value adding lead generating/brand building activity
- Use innovative technologies to present online content to internal and external customers: Plan, design and effectively deliver SEO/PPC, Google search / display, digital content development including GIF and online advertising campaigns to help drive awareness
- Drive engagement across social media, manage paid channels and help develop unique strategies that will create awareness of the brand.
- Manage the CRM system in conjunction with the sales team and provide appropriate marketing campaigns and materials
- Plan, design and execute paid and organic social media campaigns on Facebook, Google Ad Words and other platforms, set up bespoke landing pages for marketing programmes, adjusting campaigns as necessary with respect to budget, estimated views, conversions and growing audience / subscriber numbers.
- Reporting and analysis: Develop a dashboard for all digital marketing channels (including email and social).
- Measure and analyse performance of all activities and implement the necessary changes to plans so that the business and marketing objectives are achieved.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.