We need a Digital Brand Manager to come on board and help reinvent and redefine this fun brand across UK digital channels. This is one of the most exciting snacking SME’s in the market right now! Sold in every major UK supermarket and worldwide in over 27 countries, you will know who these guys are.
What this business has achieved is remarkable. In just over 10 years they have become the fastest-growing brand in the category and turnover has reached nearly £30million! With an award-winning portfolio of products and their staggering YOY growth, these guys are boasting some of the best NPD launches the FMCG market and category has ever seen.
The company strongly believes in using real, authentic ingredients to produce best in class snacking, reaffirming their place as industry leaders. They are miles ahead of category expectations and are passionate about creating great-tasting and nutritious food.
With innovation at its core, the range has continued to grow YOY, bringing something new into the category fixture with every product launch.
The current team is hungry, motivated, ambitious and really believes in work hard, play hard. They run breakfast clubs, gym clubs and even run marathons! And we can’t miss out that they like to enjoy one or two beverages every now and again.
So, if this sounds like the perfect company for you read on to find out what role is on offer!
- Digital Brand Manager - Playful SME Snacking Brand
- £45,000 + Bonus and Benefits
- Buckinghamshire Based
This chunky Digital Brand Managemenet role will see you take full responsibility for the UK Digital marketing activities, working on everything from planning through to execution. You will be responsible for:
- Creating and implement UK digital marketing plans across social media and website.
- You will manage and create all social media content with the support of a brilliant in house design team.
- Developing a KPI metric dashboard to help track important KPIs
- Creating a monthly calendar for digital content across social media platforms and executing this.
- Help with the launch of the new website and continue with daily website management moving forward.
- Being a brand guardian ensuring the brand identity and tone of voice is consistent across all channels and posts.
- Maintaining relationships with external agencies including the website agency
- Performing monthly reports on campaign performance and highlight areas for improvement.
Ideally, you'll already have around 2-3 years of experience working in a digital brand marketing role within FMCG and consumer goods.
- You'll be a digital guru, having experience in social media management
- Knowledge of Web analytics including SEO and CRM/Email campaign
- You'll be keeping up to date with all the latest digital trends.
- You'll be a pro when it comes to managing senior client relationships, and able to influence people with your enthusiasm and passion for digital.
- You'll also need strong attention to detail, and a commercial mindset is incredibly important!
Sound like you? Apply now or get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org