A UK based Specialist Asset Manager is seeking an experienced Digital Associate to manage their email marketing and communication campaigns. As part of a small, collaborative and highly ambitious team based in the City of London, you will assist the Head of Digital with updates to the external website and portal.
- Run numerous email campaigns largely to clients sometimes to prospects, and also internally
- Use Campaignmaster to produce email templates and managing the distribution lists, providing stakeholders with analytics and understanding how to manage bounces etc.
- Use SharePoint to update Intranet, managing news updates, changes to existing sites and building registration forms
- Update external website, making small content changes, keeping the news area updated and managing the bio section, which includes the creation and management of "our people" photo library
- Manage the video content, embedding into the intranet and internet, and sometimes editing video content within Qumu (cloud based solution)
- Help to bring production of marketing collateral inhouse, including the production of small adverts and whitepapers using InDesign
- Previous experience gained within a Digital role
- Experience of working in financial services - regulated environment
- Technical skills
- Campaignmaster or other similar email marketing tool
- Office Suite
- CMS systems - they use SharePoint and Sitecore but can provide specific training
- Understanding of html for email marketing
- A knowledge of Photoshop to produce engaging imagery for news etc.
- Team player but with the ability to work by themselves, collaborative, self-starter
- Ability to juggle workload to meet deadlines, prioritise workload
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.