Digital & Social Media Manager - Clientside - London - 8 month maternity cover
£26,000 - £30,000 (pro rata) + Benefits
Digital & Social Media Manager - The Company
Our client is a creative design body who inspire new thinking and innovation, tackling complex social issues.
Digital & Social Media Manager - The Role
The Digital & Social Media Manager will maximise reach through digital marketing and social media, increasing engaging with customers and stakeholders online and supporting revenue generation.
* Reporting to Head of Marketing the role will work closely with the marketing managers, digital team and programme teams to develop and support wider marketing campaigns through digital channels.
* Tailor messaging to amplify impact through social media and email campaigns and champion a data driven marketing approach across the team and organisation.
* Oversee their social media presence maintaining a consistent tone of voice and act as the voice of the organisation online
* Daily management of all primary social media accounts on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter
* Management and oversight of other social platforms including Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, Soundcloud
* Act as the organisation's source of expertise on its email campaign management system (MailChimp)
* Produce email campaigns for events
* Regular reporting on website analytics for specific programmes and projects
* Content creation and management
Key Skills Required
* Experience managing and significantly growing a professional social media account
* Experience creating and managing email marketing campaigns
* Able to articulate clearly the ingredients of a good social media strategy
* Experience of writing for social media, including copy editing and sub-editing skills
* Proven experience of producing high quality, engaging web content
* Experience of managing campaign performance and reach through tools such as Google Analytics to lead ongoing development and improvements
* Experience of managing Google AdWords campaigns
* Experience managing content creation
If this is the Digital & Social Media Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "RYAN JHUTI" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Jhuti | DD: + 44| 207 845 7295 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.