Top opportunity alert! Our client is a rapidly expanding retail business based in a convenient location in Manchester offer free onsite parking and much more!
With an extensive history, the company has carved themselves a successful path by delivering first-class goods to customers across the UK! As the business continues to grow at a rapid rate, they are now on the hunt for a talented, experienced Head of Digital and Ecommerce to join the business and help steer them to further success!
As the Head of Digital and Ecommerce you will have the opportunity to create and develop a brand-new digital strategy and with a new website on the horizon, it is vital to have a strong grasp of all thing’s ecommerce!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Digital and Ecommerce:
- Digital and Ecommerce ownership - PPC, Google Shopping, Social, Content, SEO, CRM, Affiliates
- Manage all ecommerce and digital marketing campaigns whilst also ensuring that the marketing budget is adhered to
- Manage a team of two Executives
- Work closely with marketplaces
- Transform the brands digital and ecommerce strategy
- Analyse sales performance trends and create best practices for future campaigns
- Produce regular reports for key stakeholders and constantly seek to improve the organisation
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar digital and ecommerce role is essential
- Strong understanding of how to use different channels to increase engagement
- Proven track record of delivering successful ecommerce and digital marketing strategies
- Expert in project management
- Capable of building strong relationships with key contacts
- Fantastic project management, budget management, communication and organisational skills are essential
- A highly analytical individual with strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Excellent leadership skills and a 'hands-on’ approach
- Strong commercial awareness