A creative Digital & Content Manager is needed to join a rapidly expanding international alliance of businesses with activities spanning financial services, manufacturing, energy generation, property management and charity work.
The focus of the role will be to develop digital strategy (web & social media) and content for the corporate brand as well as the sub brands. Reporting to the Head of Brand, the digital & content manager will play a key role in coordinating and developing the group's global digital strategy with existing teams in the UK and abroad.
Working with the Global Communications team and the Head of Brand the role will include:
- Review current digital landscape with a view to optimize
- Channel scoping and analysis
- Create and develop the content strategy in alignment with the organisation's purpose and strategy
- Develop & identify associated metrics to monitor and improve the output
- Develop integrated campaigns around thoughts leadership themes agreed with the media teams
- Work across the organisation to identify content needs in response to business and stakeholder requirements
- Liaise across different geographies with the objective of an aligned digital front
- Champion user experience, driving up the quality of digital content
- Create and consult on a roadmap for the website, optimising its form, content and functionality in line with user need and leading its ongoing transformation
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned Digital Communications professional with an inherent understanding of the B2B market and its stakeholdership, accompanied with a strong ability to transform and project business purpose and strategy into the digital space.
- You need to be comfortable working global within project teams to team develop and implement strategy.
- A self starter who is passionate about digital and keen to breath new energy into group's digitalscape.
- Previous experience of managing digital channel management and production of content for social and web
- Solid understanding of web / social analytics and experience of interpreting data to drive improvements in performance
- Experience of managing projects and internal stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Highly collaborative with experience of working with external partners (agencies and internal counterparts) to deliver campaigns and projects