Digital Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive the next stage of the digital journey by developing and executing a plan to create more accessible and interactive content on the website, helping position them as an innovative business to work with.
- Manage the production of thought leadership articles working with experts and copywriters to develop thought-provoking content.
- Progress the website strategy and drive the continuous improvement of the corporate website to ensure it meets company wide objectives.
- Refine and develop a plan to execute the social media strategy and build and manage their social media profiles and presence including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Develop and execute a plan to build additional social channels that are deemed relevant within the guidelines of the social media strategy
- Define, design and deliver marketing campaigns to raise the company profile
Digital Content Manager:
- Ability to shape and deliver a strategy that delivers real change.
- Proven editorial skills and the ability to develop creative, compelling content for digital and social media.
- Skilled at both long-form content creation and real-time content creation and distribution tactics.
- A solid understanding of the principles and practice of social media marketing and a good track record of delivering results.
- Experience with social media policy and crisis communications.
- A passion for new technology tools and social media.
- Excellent project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines.
- An appreciation for the importance of corporate identity and attention to detail in raising brand profile.