Are you a Digital Analyst looking for a new opportunity as we move in to a New Year? One of my favourite clients, a B2B company based in the West Midlands are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join the team.
As the Digital Analyst you will sit within the Digital Communications Team and your main responsibility is to be the companies champion for Digital MI. You will own and deliver regular digital analytics reporting, working with the digital team to identify opportunities to optimise user experience.
Key day to day tasks will include:
- Deliver digital reporting across multiple websites, looking at all web analytics and data; working with other teams to advise on data
- Identify opportunities to enhance the volume and quality of analytics data captured on the websites
- Work closely with the User Experience team when they are building new functionality into the website
- Work closely with the marketing team and digital team on campaign reporting, analysing campaign success and making future improvements
- Manage and update existing analytics tags as required via dynamic tag management
- Manage and create automated analytics reports to ensure regular reporting is delivered
- Support the digital team with analysis of key website journeys to identify opportunities
- Offer insight to support new digital initiatives
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in using Google Analytics (essential)
- Adobe Analytics and Dynamic Tag Manager although not essential to the role would be beneficial
- Experience in analysing web data and reporting on this in an easy to understand manner
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to take data and present to stakeholders
- Enjoy looking at insight and making recommendations on this
This role would suit a Digital Analyst looking for a new opportunity in a company that put their people and customers at the heart of all their decisions. This role would suit a candidate with strong data skills and strong understanding of web analytics along with being able to interpret and visualise data, converting it in to meaningful insight.
In reward for hard work you will receive a salary of up to £30 000 and the opportunity to join a great company along with other added benefits.
This role is commutable via Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Birmingham and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
If this role is of interest, then please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Digital Analyst, £30 000, West Midlands