- Growing eCommerce team.
- Collaborative culture.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
As the central owner and administrator of the Google Universal Analytics & Google 360 Suite, you will take ownership for executing an effective data and analysis strategy across the web team.
You will create and maintain a framework to track and trend all metrics relating to the multichannel business, as well as ensuring that each department has adequate reporting and automated analysis configured.
Using raw data, you will provide regular actionable insights to the internal teams and management, including reports on sales revenue, conversion rates, AOV, items per order, bounce rates and operational metrics, such as fulfilment and contact centre performance.
Working with the development teams, you will ensure that all analytics systems, data capture and processes are fit for purpose, defining the requirements and scope for future improvement.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to assist with key decision making and strategic development where analysis and insights are crucial factors. The aim of this is to ensure quantitative analysis (rather than assumption) is used consistently across the business when making decisions, instilling a culture in which the use of web analytics is essential for continual optimisation.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics to deliver actionable insights.
- Previous experience in an eCommerce business is preferable.
- Ability to analyse raw data and deliver reports to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work discreetly when handling confidential data.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Commercial mind-set & the ability to use your own initiative.
A competitive salary is on offer, as well as excellent future development opportunities.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 for more information!