Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Remote working for up to 3 days a week
Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
A leading retail and distribution company is now looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join and become part of their continued success and growth. The role will focus on delving into data and drawing a variety of strategic and commercial insights covering products, customer behaviour, pricing, and competitors.
Through analysis and identifying trends you will help develop and improve product offering, customer service and maximising revenue streams,
This role offers fantastic career development, a collaborative culture and remote working options as well as a competitive salary.
About the role
- Collation, inspection, and analysis of variety of large data sets to create tangible business strategies for implementation across the business
- Working closely with internal teams to focus on product launches and measuring performance across product lines and helping to create A/B testing to optimise web customer conversions
- Delving into and measuring the effectiveness of consumer acquisition channels, working out ROI and desired outcomes (Google Adwords, Google shopping, social media advertising etc.)
- Looking into pricing algorithms and balance supply/demand of products to ensure achievement of target margins
- Interest in joining a high growth company and becoming an intricate part of the team to help develop effective commercial insights covering web / digital, consumer channel conversion, pricing
- High proficiency in Excel and SQL (experience with R and or Python would be a bonus!)
- Strong experience in data analysis, and making data recommendations across web / digital, consumer behaviours, competitors and pricing
- Proven communication skill with ability to work with a range of stakeholders and multitask
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web Analyst to join an exciting company and take the next step in their career. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Talent Consultant at Aspire