Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
An award-winning digital marketing agency, who use cutting edge solutions to help their portfolio of leading clients, are now looking for a Digital Analyst analyst to join. Based in a fantastic London location this is a multifaceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities.
Brilliant career development opportunity in a forward-thinking organisation, with a very competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
This opportunity would be relevant for digital analysts, web analysts, marketing analysts and web insight analysts.
About the role
- Involved in multiple project teams you will be working directly with clients and helping with their digital growth strategies including digital marketing, web optimisation and web development
- Managing and developing client relationships you will utilise data to help improve success rate and ROI of digital marketing campaigns as well as focussing on user journey
- As an analyst and insights specialist you will be ensuring data retrieved by the business is accurate and then successfully used to help inform their clients on marketing and business strategy decisions
- 2 -3 + years' experience in a digital / web / marketing analytics role
- Data focussed and commercially savvy analyst with a strong background in working on digital marketing and analytical projects, as well as CRO campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a must, with proven ability to use data to inform and create insights and measurement processes for clients
- Experience in working on multiple accounts at the same time with an interest in developing knowledge of new technologies
If interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the chance to join a growing and forward-thinking company, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire