Forward Role are working with an exciting, well-established fashion retailer who are expanding their Data & Analytics function. The sward-winning, customer centric business are recruiting a Digital Analyst to be responsible for the digital data and deliver actionable insight.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and creative, bringing a fresh way of thinking to the analytics teams. You will utilise customer insight, market knowledge and commerciality to drive and develop all digital channels.
Role & responsibilities:
- Feed customer and marketing insight in to the marketing and campaign teams to help create customer-centric marketing, continuously optimising cross-channel campaigns
- Tracking multiple channel performance against forecast and budgets
- Use CRM insights to drive the customer retention and reactivation strategy
- Aim to continually improve and optimise customer journey/experience and campaign performance
- Identify trends and areas of opportunities through digital and customer analysis
- Provide tracking and analysis of web traffic and key on-site metrics, making recommendations on site improvements
- Support conversion rate optimisation projects with testing and analysis to improve UX
- Automate regular digital analytics reports
- Build and maintain attribution models – providing an understanding to all marketing activity
Skills & experience:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a digital / web / marketing analytics role
- Google Analytics and SQL experience
- Ability to turn large, complex data sets in to easily digestible and actionable insights
- Experience managing and building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Attention to detail, confident, strong communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.