Based in Watford this customer-centric business is looking for a new Digital Analyst to analyse marketing and web results to drive growth and increase revenue. This role will see you reporting to the Head of Digital and will see you work hand in hand with the wider marketing team.
We are looking for a naturally inquisitive digital analyst who enjoys investigating data and providing business critical analysis. You Will enjoy understanding customer joinery's and providing actions to not only drive conversion but making sure that the business is getting the best out of their marketing spend.
This business uses Adobe Analytics so you will need to be experienced with this.
- analysing results in collaboration with the digital marketing and product teams to generate insight and drive action to improve performance
- Campaign tracking, reporting, analysis and impact / ROI calculation
- Marketing channel reporting & analysis to support optimisation
- Identifying issues and opportunities to improve performance, and conducting ad-hoc analysis to shape website development and measure impact of changes
- Dashboarding/ data visualization/presentation for communicating insights
- Run split test reporting for Product/Marketing
Proven experience within Digital Analytics and marketing analytics
- site/marketing optimization (split tests, A/B testing, MVT testing)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics.
- Data planning: Identify tracking and reporting gaps, given business use cases/goals and develop solutions that enable us to meet business goals
- Managing / deploying tags and being responsible for the accuracy of reporting, including the debugging & testing of tracking
- A track record of completing self-guided analysis and interpretation of insights from data to proactively spot an issues/trends in the numbers
- Experience generating data visualisations, reports and dashboards to aid communication of insights
- Experience presenting insights to senior stakeholders to drive action and change within the business