Performance Marketing & Insights Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000
Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
One of the UK and world leaders in superyacht media, market intelligence and events are looking to hire an experienced Performance Marketing & Insight Analyst to join their Digital, Marketing, Commercial Editorial and Executive team. The core purpose of this role will be to capture, interrogate and report on activity across all channels, providing invaluable insight to drive business performance and commercial value growth. You will be responsible for managing the measurement, reporting and insight generation for the companies online, mobile, social media and email channels which includes campaign activity.
* Implement a regular reporting schedule to support the Digital, Marketing, Commercial, Editorial and Executive teams.
* Ownership and creation of a monthly digital client report
* Creation and deployment of digital marketing campaigns, liaising with campaign stakeholders.
* Tracking and reporting on digital marketing activity effectiveness
* Supporting other managers and departments with effective data capture for both regular and ad-hoc reporting.
* Managing use of digital toolkit, ensuring data technologies align to business needs.
* Experience working with and supporting Digital, Editorial and Marketing teams.
* Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, and visualisation tools such as PowerBi, Tableau or Google Data Studio.
* Experience building and optimising campaigns across Facebook and Instagram
* Confidence to navigate a variety of data sources to find and communicate meaningful insights to support business objectives.
* Confident communicator who can make recommendations and has the ability to adapt data and insight depth to tell a compelling story.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, this role provides an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of a fast-growing company.
If you feel you meet the criteria and think you would relish the challenge, please apply ASAP with your latest CV.