£50,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
Are you passionate about all things digital? Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the most successful media owners in the world?
A leading media company, who specialise in a range of print and online products, are looking for a Digital Analyst to join their team. The were founded over 100 years ago and have prided themselves on getting to the bottom of stories. They are in the midst of an exciting time. They are currently developing new digital products to keep them ahead of their competitors and as such, this is a pivotal hire for them. You will be supporting the wider analytics and subscriptions team to drive customer engagement and traffic through analysis, insights and reporting. This is an exciting opportunity where you will benefit from working for an established company who provide a fantastic working culture, great benefits and training and you will have exposure to working with people at all levels across the business. They boast beautiful offices and are based in one of the most picturesque parts of the west end.
* Develop a relationship with key stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of the business and project.
* Work with the them on analytical and insight projects, developing hypotheses to help provide the business with opportunities to explore
* Use a range a techniques such as forecasting, segmentations, predictive analytics
* Produce reliable and actionable insights that will impact on strategic and operational direction and improve campaign response rates
* Summarise findings in a commercially focused and actionable way and explain performance, both good and bad to help make improvements
- Strong experience delivering customer data analysis
- Good knowledge and experience of working with digital data (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
- Great communication skills and experience producing written reports and sharing valuable, actionable insight
- Experience with tagging (highly desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity. Don't miss you chance, apply now!