One of our leading integrated marketing agency clients is currently looking for a Digital Analyst to work on one of their leading automotive accounts to achieve their ambitious growth targets. This position has arisen through internal growth within the agency and you'll play an integral part of the team from the outset.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for data, meticulous attention to detail coupled with insatiable curiosity. In addition, you are expected to have the ability to recognise data patterns, analyse trends and generate business insights/reports. Proven experience as a data analyst is important.
- Using Google analytics to proactively review website analytics, heatmapping and third party bench marketing reports.
- Make data drive recommendations for website changes to improve the overall website effectiveness.
- Maintain the Google Analytics platform including: auditing website data to identify and eradicate bugs, ensuring content is correctly tagged and assisting with market queries.
- Adhoc reporting on unique projects throughout the internal digital and creative teams
- Work with account, project management and client teams to communicate and implement changes based on your recommendations using Google Data Studio.
- Currently in a Digital Analyst (or similar) role
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager is essential.
- Experience with Google BigQuery and heatmapping platforms highly desirable.
- Strong critical, creative, statistical and analytical thinking skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
- Able to interpret data and draw out actionable insights and justified recommendations
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £38,000 plus additional benefits.