Digital Advertising Assistant
Salary: Highly Competitive
My client, a well-known and highly regarded organisation to work for are expanding, and have created a brand new vacancy in their marketing team. This organisation will offer great training within a relatively new area of digital advertising, so this is truly a rare and exciting opportunity to learn some stand- out skills. The company are looking for ambitious and motivated candidates, who want to work in a fast- paced and dynamic environment. If you’re looking for your first digital marketing opportunity this is one not to miss!
Please note: A cover letter is required to apply for this position
- Managing programmatic platforms.
- Reporting on campaigns, analysing results and making recommendations.
- Working closely with the team to test creative and targeting ideas.
- Uploading/amending landing pages to ensure the best customer journey.
- Working with product owners & other members of the business to come up with new ideas that could drive enquiries through programmatic platforms.
- Research – reviewing, reporting and assessing competitor display activity & discovering new opportunities
- The ability to demonstrate your passion for digital marketing, through a degree, work experience, freelance or volunteer work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong attention to detail a must
- The desire to learn about new digital marketing techniques
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent salary – please enquire
- The opportunity to work with a multi- award winning company
- Ideally located in Cardiff City Centre
- Company pension
- Additional benefits
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*