Digital Acquisition Manager – Tech – Manchester City Centre – Salary DOE
With fantastic benefits (including very flexible working) this Manchester-based tech brand is one to watch! Our client needs a new Digital Acquisition Manager who is ready to sink their teeth into an exciting role where they will be managing substantial budgets to continue their already successful paid media offering.
Our client is on the hunt for an eager Digital Acquisition Manager who is ready to fully immerse themselves in a new and exciting role. The role will consist of maintaining and improving the success of paid media (PPC and Paid Social ) within this established company. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in delivering highly successful campaigns.
As well as offices in a great Manchester City Centre location where you will be on the doorstep of all the cities great bars and restaurants, our client offers flexible working.
Have we sparked your interest? Read more…
Roles and Responsibilities of Digital Acquisition Manager:
- Develop innovative paid media strategies to increase brand awareness and drive revenue.
- Grow revenue through the effective spend of multi-million pound budgets.
- Bid management.
- Keep up to date with any industry trends or new tools that might benefit the company.
- Report on performance of all paid media, working alongside analytics department to analyse results and extract actionable insights.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role – agency or client-side
- Strong paid media activation experience
- A customer-centric individual.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Office
- Highly numerical
- A confident communicator.