One of the world's leading FMCG innovators based in Richmond in now looking to recruit a Digital Acquisitions Manager. This is a newly developed team working across all of their D2C websites globally.
You will be responsible for devising a full acquisition strategy including SEO, PPC, affiliates, retargeting and paid social and will be a key member of the eCommerce team.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and define the SEO strategy across the business whilst working closely with the SEO Agency
- Work with the wider team to create enhanced functionality and initiatives/developments that are SEO friendly as well as improving commercial performance (SERP rankings) and contribute to agreed SEO KPIs
- Evaluate and suggest UX changes to improve on-site performance which in turn improve SEO
- Review all customer touchpoints and drive key marketing initiatives to drive traffic
- Have a solid understanding and knowledge of Paid Search. Responsible for managing PPC performance campaigns and leading the PPC strategy for new categories. Identifying new opportunities, driving forwards key initiatives and projects and working collaboratively with the external PPC agency to deliver on channel objectives
- Affiliates, Retargeting & Programmatic are all channels that need reviewing
- Play a pivotal role in defining the CRM and segmentation strategy
- Work closely with all key stakeholders in devising monthly email cycle plans for all trading websites
What skills do you need?
- 4+ years' experience in performance marketing and a strong commercial grasp of how to drive traffic to sites, convert & retain shoppers
- Strong working knowledge of SEO, PPC, affiliates, retargeting and paid social
- Interest in FMCG industry and products
- Demonstrated mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to work within constantly changing landscapes.
- Strong bias for action and desire to drive growth, test & learn