The Company: Established for over 85 years, this family business is the leading UK distributor of hair and beauty products to the professional salons and spas across the world. Award-winning and with a strong focus on personal development, they distribute all major beauty brands as well as offering training to hair and beauty professionals within their academy.
The Role: Managing all performance marketing channels, this Digital Acquisition Manager is an exciting role looking to help drive traffic and conversion across the website to deliver strong revenue growth across both existing and new customers.
- Ensure website is fully optimised through effective SEO strategy and provide technical SEO analysis to monitor organic traffic to site and make recommendations and changes as needed
- Fully responsible for PPC budget and managing all paid search campaigns across Google AdWords and Bing
- Responsible for all outreach campaigns and ensuring content creation is fully optimised for SEO
- Use Google Analytics daily to monitor traffic and UX on site; recommend changes to improve conversion where needed and report to senior managers
- Knowledge of XML sitemaps, Merchant Centre and Search Console is preferred
- Line manage one report
The Candidate: To be considered for this position of Digital Acquisition Manager, you will have already worked within a digital marketing role where you have been responsible for SEO and SEM in a hands on capacity. Proven experience within a commercial role, you need to be able to demonstrate how you have delivered increases in traffic and conversion, ideally within an eCommerce business. You must be comfortable working within the confines of strict brand guidelines within a non-corporate business and have experience of creating reports using Google Analytics and other reporting dashboards.
As well as the salary of £30,000 - £35,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 35 days holiday inc BH, pension, personal development and professional support, free parking and discount on products.
This Digital Acquisition Manager role is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Bedworth
Would also suit Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Performance Manager, Search Marketing Manager
Digital Acquisition Manager, Coventry, £30,000 - £35,000