- Working with a range of beautiful brands.
- Mix of start-up and established partners.
- Combination of strategic planning and hands-on work.
The Digital Acquisition Manager will work across both areas, being the first permanent member of staff to manage all acquisition channels for the business. With a brand new office in the heart of Bristol and scope to lead a team in the future, this is a fantastic opportunity for agency or client side eCommerce professionals!
What you’ll be doing
This is truly an end-to-end role that will require a blend of strategic input and hands-on delivery across acquisition channels. Ultimately, the channels will vary depending on which brand you are working with, but will largely centre on PPC (Google AdWords), SEO, Affiliates and Paid Social. We’re looking for broad, hands-on experience here, although appreciate if there are strengths in some channels versus others.
Being able track campaign performance is really key, so an understanding of attribution will allow you to highlight the true value of all channels. This will also help feed into your overall strategic direction for each brand and provide a data-driven approach to your partners. Being competent with Excel and “retail maths” should complement this nicely too.
There is a fantastic pipeline of potential brands you’ll be partnering with – hugely exciting when coupled with the opportunity to grow your own team in the future.
What experience you’ll need
- Have worked hands-on with digital acquisition channels, ideally for an eCommerce brand.
- Agency or client side experience.
- Have worked on PPC, Affiliate, Paid Social and SEO campaigns. If you have the majority of these skills but lack knowledge in certain channels, please still apply as there is scope for support in certain areas.
- Huge passion for eCommerce and working with brands in their early stages of development.
- Familiar with cloud based project management tools such as Trello, Slack and Google Docs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage partners and work closely with colleagues.
- Interest in lifestyle / fashion brands would be ideal.
- An appreciate of fairy lights and making a good cuppa is a must.
There is a competitive salary on offer in the region of £30-35k, although do still get in touch if your expectations are a touch above. In addition, there is a generous holiday allowance and a mature working environment where staff can enjoy some flexible working.
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.