A private equity backed lifestyle & leisure company is now looking to recruit a Digital Acquisition Manager. You will be responsible for customer acquisition across all paid and organic channels including PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic. You will be responsible for managing multiple agency relationships and developing engaging campaigns. The company works across multiple countries and therefore ideally requires someone with International/European exposure.
What will you be doing?
- You will work closely with agencies to manage and grow PPC, paid social and Google Ads
- Work with key stakeholders (representatives of Brand, Marketing Communications and Websites) to position campaigns for the right audiences
- Monitor organic search performance and tap into keyword gaps
- Put in place effective remarketing campaigns to help convert potential prospects
- Establish a programmatic-driven approach to advertising
- Find ways to connect and tap into website data, CRM database, search insights and social media listening to understand existing audiences and use this to find new prospects/ similar audiences.
What Skills do you need?
- Exceptional knowledge of paid and organic acquisition techniques
- eCommerce or platform experience
- Analytical mindset
- Comfortable with manipulating and analysing large data sets
- Skilled at working with international stakeholders and teams
- A background or interest in luxury ecommerce / luxury brand / travel / hospitality
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO tools
- Extensive experience of working across Facebook and Instagram