This online retailer of home and garden products is seeking a Digital Acquisition Manager to play a pivotal role in the growth of the business over the next few years. They operate a culture that rewards passion and hard-work but has a good work-life balance.
The Role: This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Digital Acquisition Manager with conversion optimisation experience to join this successful business. Managing several different transactional sites across all online platforms including websites, mobiles and market places the Digital Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the commercial performance and customer experience across all sites.
- Optimise all sites to maximise conversion and hit revenue targets
- Create and deliver promotional activity across the sites
- Managing a small team to merchandise the products and offers across the sites
- Analyse site performance and visitor behaviour and make changes to improve UX and conversion rates
- Own SEM for the sites; PPC, SEO, Affiliates, paid social, display
- Work closely with buying team to ensure that product offering is right for the market
- Market and competitor research
- Deliver marketing plans / objectives for content, social and email
- Work collaboratively to deliver against tight timescales
The Candidate: You will be an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who has a proven record of growing online sales and driving revenue within a B2C industry. You must be able to demonstrate where and how you have grown online sales through digital activity and have a strong working knowledge of all digital acquisition channels and ecommerce. You will possess excellent written and verbal skills and understand the importance of content to drive customers through to the sites and also have a strong analytical flair to report against KPI's where insight is used to improve customer experience and therefore directly affect an improvement in revenue / margin. Experience of using Google Analytics is essential and a Google qualification would be advantageous.
As well as a salary of £35,000 - £40,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday plus BH, bonus, pension
This Digital Acquisition Manager role is commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Cheltenham, Evesham, Droitwich
Digital Acquisition Manager, Worcester, £35,000 - £40,000