An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketer with a background in online betting to join this growing Birmingham-based business.
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Acquisition Manager to join this online gambling business. Managing the website, the Digital Acquisition Manager will be responsible for using multiple digital channels to drive traffic to the sites, increase conversion and be ultimately responsible for the commercial performance and customer experience across the site.
- Optimise the site to maximise conversion and hit revenue targets
- Create and deliver digital campaigns
- Analyse site performance and visitor behaviour and make changes to improve UX and conversion rates
- Own SEM for the sites: paid search (PPC), SEO, display, re-targeting, affiliates, banner ads
- Look at improving social media and social advertising channels
- Create programmatic and broadcast email campaigns
- ROI analysis- use of Google Analytics
- Manage current agencies, audit performance and make changes where necessary
- Manage the marketing team
- Manage relationships with sports sponsorships
The Candidate: You will be an experienced Digital Acquisition Manager and MUST have worked within an online betting/online casino or sports betting business previously. You must be able to demonstrate where and how you have grown online sales through digital activity and be up to date with current online gambling laws. You will possess excellent written and verbal skills and understand the importance of content to drive customers through to the site.
As well as a salary of £35,000 - £40,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; bonus, holiday, central location
This Digital Acquisition Manager role is commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon, Warwick
Digital Acquisition Manager, Birmingham, £35,000 - £40,000