This company loves travel and they've created the most desirable and valuable community of independently minded travellers and independently spirited hotels in the world and taken this global.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for collaborating with partners to manage all aspects of the digital platform including:
- Meet visitor acquisition targets, reservations, conversion and deliver promotions to drive incremental reservations.
- Manage SEO, PPC, Paid Display, Paid Social and CRO activity
- Drive traffic, conversion and reservations
- Project management. Preferred supplier management
- Optimisation of the websites for organic search engine positioning
- Optimisation of reservation functionality to drive conversion
- Working as a key member of digital team, in enhancing the customer experience and driving reservations.
- Responsible for web analytics such as Google Analytics for marketing KPIs
- Will be measured on efficiency of website to convert traffic, organic search engine positioning and hotelier satisfaction
- Managing customer acquisition, to drive customers to website
- Management of affiliate marketing relationships eg Google Adwords
The main responsibilities for this Digital Acquisition Lead position are to:
- Lead the development of a digital marketing strategy across our web, mobile, app and social platforms.
- Deliver a ROI on ecommerce activity
- Work with senior leaders across the organisation to integrate a digital first approach
- Bring expertise in the current and evolving digital acquisition strategy
- Oversee and optimise our digital response channels (PPC, display, social, SEO)
- Scientific use of AI, data and analytics to identify any digital optimisation opportunities
- Input into best practice tools and technologies required to improve conversion and performance
- Integration with the brand strategy and collaboration on creative development
- Identification of future digital marketing trends, business models
- Build strong working relationships with partners that support and deliver
- Build effective commercial agreements with partners and manage them proactively.
- Passionate and pragmatic about Proactive trader mentality to drive reservations
- Proven experience of growing a channel, whilst improving ROI
- Experience of managing external suppliers to achieve business objective
- Understand the role of data scientists/marketing analyst in order to drive effective marketing ROI
- Numerate, analytical and results focused
- Advanced in the use and understanding of tools and technologies essential for performance analysis, forecasting and conversion optimisation
- Implement and oversee A/B tests, working closely with the tech team to ensure alignment with business goals
- Working knowledge of customer acquisition and retention models
- Preferably some knowledge of hotel or travel industry distribution.
- Strong empathy with luxury brand marketing
Apply today, if you're REALLY keen, send your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org