- Long standing and well respected digital agency to call home.
- Lovely clients and exciting digital projects.
- Salary of up to £30k plus benefits.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join the lovely team of one of Bristol’s longest standing and trusted digital agencies.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll manage a varied portfolio of clients from charities and local businesses to government departments, working on exciting and complex digital projects. You’ll manage large-scale web and app development projects end to end, creating briefs, driving work through the studio, liaising with developers to keep things on track, and of course nurturing client relationships along the way. It’ll also be up to you to help co-ordinate the agency’s marketing and social media, as well as guide and mentor junior members of your team in the right direction.
What experience you’ll need
- First rate client management and communication skills.
- A few years’ experience working within an integrated or digital agency in a client services role.
- You might be an experienced Account Executive looking for your next step up or an Account Manager looking for a new challenge.
- Confidence working on web and app design and build projects.
- Ability to juggle multiple digital projects at any one time.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation.
- Genuine passion for the digital space.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary of up to around £30k, dependent on experience, as well as the opportunity to work on some truly fascinating projects for a lovely mix of clients.
If you think you fit the bill, contact Chloe at ADLIB with your CV today.