About The Strategic Communications Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Digital Account Manager to join their Creative Services team.
The successful Digital Account Manager will be joining a team of nearly 200 specialists in modern offices in Central London. Focussing on strategic communications, the agency concentrates on six different disciplines including financial services, capital markets and brand + reputation. You will have the chance to work with clients similar to PepsiCo, Netflix and HSBC so they want the most successful Digital Account Managers specialising in strategic communications.
About The Digital Account Manager Role
As a Digital Account Manager, you will have the chance to use your expertise in multiple dimensions including participating in new business ventures or solely leading a strand of strategic communications work with some of the world's most powerful companies.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Account Manager:
- Responsibility for leading client accounts and the relevant strands of work in strategic communications.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients by providing strategic communications advice and being the first point of contact.
- Developing content plans and influencer-led campaigns.
- Participating in the training programmes and encouraging the continued development of the wider agency.
- General promotional activities to enhance brand image and building a larger roster of agency partners.
About The Successful Digital Account Manager
If you are currently in an Account Management role and have a passion for digital and communications, this could be an ideal step in your career within the marketing industry.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Account Manager:
- Have a passion for digital and evidence this with good industry knowledge and understanding.
- Good experience of digital account management and developing client relationships.
- Solid experience in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with a high workload, particularly in a strategic communications environment.
- A track record of gaining new business through pitching and selling strategies and campaigns.
The Digital Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Digital Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.