- Join a successful specialist digital agency in a newly created position due to growth.
- Brand new retail/ eCommerce clients to work with and manage onboarding of.
- Beautiful offices in central Bath, commutable from Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon, Trowbridge and Frome.
This is a great chance to join a multi-ward winning digital agency in Bath, who work with some excellent retail clients and well-known brands.What you’ll be doing
You will be joining one of the country’s top independent agencies in an exciting time of expansion. Due to the nature of the websites and products that they develop you will need to be a Digital Account Manager with a decent understanding and strong interest within technology. Naturally you will be a great communicator but able to grasp the nitty gritty details as well as ensuring clients needs are passed effectively to the development team e.g. changes and new functionalities to their websites, seasonal campaigns along with a proactive mind-set using data and insights to foresee problems before they arise and using your initiative coupled up with a solutions orientated approach to ensure that everything runs smoothly and clients are happy in turn accounts are running healthy and profitable.
This is a fast paced, plate spinning work for a Customer Success Manager, working with some dream clients and beautiful, functional platforms.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have account management/ customer success experience gained within a digital agency, an integrated agency with a focus on digital or a software house; either way you’ll have a strong understanding of complex design and build proceeses such as UX, project management frameworks, user testing/ research and product development.
- If you have worked with clients within the retail/ eCommerce space that would be the dream but is by no means essential here.
- Although you will have the support of your client service team and colleagues at the wider company, it’s important that you are proactive, can think on your feet and have the confidence to push back on briefs when necessary.
- Proven experience of Content Management Systems (CMS), Google Analytics are also a good plus as you will need to interpret technical requests.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, a salary of anywhere between c. £23k to £28k is offered, entirely dependent on experience. This is a fast growing, successful agency with a roster of impressive clients you can be proud to work with. It's a fun place to work too, and hopefully an environment where you can work for many years to come and climb up the ranks progressing to Senior Digital Account Manager and so on.
If you’re an experienced Account Manager that is looking to join a software agency that’s really going places then get in touch with Chloe today to discuss this role and other client service positions further.