- Brand new role to this fast growing B2B marketing agency.
- Involved in everything from strategy to delivery.
- Salary up to £30k and a superb set of benefits, including fun working environment.
What you’ll be doing
This is a new role in line with business growth and open to agency and client side experienced candidates. If you enjoy thinking outside of the box, working up solutions for high-growth, fast paced clients, then this is for you. You’ll assist with creative idea generation, planning and executing online marketing campaigns, including lead generation, eCRM, eDM, SEO, PPC, social media and much more.
An infectiously ambitious management team with a clear growth plan lead this specialist technology marketing, who offer a clear focus on B2B channels with expertise in marketing automation and advanced lead generation campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a clear talent for tactical Account Management skills in a digitally led agency, or you’ll be a Digital Account Manager at a full service marketing agency.
- You will be a self-starter, confident with clients and have a strong interest in technology.
- It’s important that you’ll be result orientated with the ability to research intelligent conclusions and understand the bigger picture from data.
- You’ll be joining a small agency where you have much more responsibility and exposure to different parts of the business.
- Ideally social media will be a big part of your role, in addition they like to see experience of implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels – eCRM, lead generation, display, content, SEO and PPC.
- Proven experience of Content Management Systems, Google Analytics are also a good plus as you will need to be able to interoperate technical requests.
- If you have B2B experience than that’d be the dream.
In return you can expect a salary up to £30k depending on experience and an unrivalled career opportunity to shape the future of this dynamic agency. Based on the outskirts of Bristol with close access to the M4 this could be easily commutable from the surrounding area, including Bath, Swindon and Gloucestershire.
If you’re a big thinker and love nothing more than devising fantastic strategies for clients – including launching products and raising profile in new overseas markets then this could be your ideal next move - please apply with your CV for more information.