Our Client is a fast-growing, multi award-winning B2B marketing agency who looking for a super smart and ambitious Digital Account Manager/Senior Digital Account Manager to join the team.
Passionate about digital innovation and maximising audience engagement through digital marketing channels, you’ll use your excellent analytical skills and ideas to develop and support a range of technical marketing campaigns and programmes for an impressive list of leading client brands.
Our client is looking for someone with strong experience and knowledge in SEO among other skills. This role would suit a versatile individual who can also demonstrate skills in areas such as Wordpress development, email marketing and CRM. Skills in PPC campaign management and analytics platforms would be an advantage, but are not a requirement.
The role of Digital Account Manger:
- Run technical SEO audits on websites, both for their clients and on their own internal sites.
- Experience working with SEO platforms such as SEMRush and Moz.
- Help craft “to-do” lists for fixing items found on the technical audits. Have either the ability to fix them, or guide a development team.
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors.
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content.
- Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases.
- A basic understanding of UX.
- Apply on-page optimization by uploading new content and filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags.
- Development and support of Wordpress sites.
- Experience working with Analytics software (typically Google Analytics).
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Account Manager our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £30-40k depending very much on experience and suitability.