Digital Account Manager, Cambridge -
I'm calling all digitally savvy content candidates with excellent stakeholder management experience, to join a plant filled office with a superb team culture, lots of work socials and great career progression opportunities.
Ideally the successful candidate will be coming in with a minimum of 2- 3 years' experience in a similar role within an agency. As you will be regularly liaising with clients and often working collaboratively, exceptional communication skills are key.
As Digital Account Manager, supporting the wider accounts team, this role will have you involved in:
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients as to ensure you are highly knowledgeable on expectations, goals and the brief
- Providing full project management from inception to delivery, recognising potential areas for development and offering efficient solutions
- Overseeing the delivery of digital marketing campaigns across a full range of platforms
- Managing a full mix of content projects, successfully ensuring your work is to the highest calibre and consistent
- Demonstrating your capable experience within social media marketing and utilisation of CMS
- Successfully collaborating with stakeholders to implement digital, content and design projects
- Utilise Google Analytics to provide informative and valuable reports on projects, measuring results and concluding supportive results
- Successfully managing projects and delivering them smoothly, in brief and on budget.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Cambridge based agency that offer a highly enriching working environment. Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role is commutable from Cambridge, Newmarket, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Sawston and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.