The experience we need.
- 3+ years agency experience, with some solid experience managing digital and online campaigns
- Experience in managing complex digital projects from start to finish, including large web build projects
- Some experience connecting audiences through considered UX
- Experience in being the bridge between client and developers, on digital and web based projects
- A passion for everything digital, UX and social! We want someone who lives for everything digital & emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to gain the confidence of senior client contacts
- The ability to interpret a brief and add value through innovation and experience
- This Digital Account Manager will provide support to the technical and client service team, across a number of digital marketing disciplines, including technical web builds, UX, design, social and online advertising
- Assist with management of the commercial element, including invoicing and budget management
- Liaising daily with the UX and development team, to communicate technical client requests
- Stay at the forefront of the digital landscape using initiative and be proactive
- Working with key, global clients in delivering digital project briefs of varying scale
- Building and maintain the trust of our client, and develop an excellent client relationship
With a fantastic culture and client base, this agency are able to offer an excellent career path for a Digital Account Manager, by working closely with the Client Service Director and Technical Director. You'll have huge scope for development and get to work with a great team of fun and passionate, like-minded brand specialists!
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- Annual Bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Training and Development
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more!
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.