I'm working on a fantastic Digital Account Manager opportunity with a brilliant creative communications agency in Birmingham. They're looking for an experienced Digital AM with a focus on website design and build to join their team!
The agency are truly integrated working on strategic marking campaigns for whole host of B2B clients from global multinationals to SME businesses and they're looking to strengthen their team by recruiting a talented Digital Account Manager to lead on some fantastic digital projects
The Digital Account Manager will:
- Act as the key client contact for all digital campaigns
- Work with the wider integrated team to exploit the agency's digital offering
- Drive internal teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Manage digital campaigns across the board but with a focus on website creation, with an element of SEO and PPC
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Experience managing website projects from brief to execution
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to effectively manage client relationships and really get under the skin of your clients' brand
- An ability to effectively project manage to deadlines and budgets leading internal teams to do the same
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading design agency with a high profile client base across a variety of b2b sectors. The role would suit an established Digital Account Manager or Senior Account Manager looking to join an exciting agency where you'll get great exposure and autonomy with the opportunity to play a key part is driving the agency's digital growth.
They're based in Birmingham, easily commutable by train and an easy drive from across Warwickshire and the West Midlands - Birmingham, Coventry, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon.
If you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, Integrated Communications Agency, Birmingham, £28,000 - £33,000