Digital Account Executive
Up to £23,000 + fantastic benefits
Are you a graduate with a passion for digital media looking to take your first steps into the industry by joining an agency with great clients and a fantastic culture? Here is your chance!
One of London's leading independent digital agencies is looking for an enthusiastic graduate to join their close-knit team. You will be joining an agency based in fantastically modern offices and who have a history of recruiting junior-level employees who stay and progress within the company! If you love digital media, like working with numbers/Excel and looking to get stuck in and learn every day, then read on for more information...
- Working on digital media campaigns across multiple channels - social media, PPC, display
- Planning and buying digital advertising campaigns
- Using Excel to analyse data regarding the performance of these campaigns
- Building relationships with internal and external teams
- Assisting on the media planning process by conducting market research and analysis
- Providing any other required support to the team where needed
- Educated to degree-level
- Good analytical skills - proficient working within Excel/with data on a regular basis
- Keen interest in digital media/marketing - an understanding of terminology such as PPC, paid social, display
- Excellent communication skills - you will be working with internal teams/clients daily
- Willing to learn and develop your skill-set
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate in clicking the APPLY button below to be considered for this exciting role!