About The PR Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Director to join their growing and expanding team. A part of the energy team, the Account Director should have good social, content and publishing experience.
The role is based in modern and impressive offices in Central London and is part of one of the world's most recognised PR agencies with over 80 offices worldwide. The agency holds themselves to the highest standards to deliver exceptional results for their clients, but still has a vibrant culture with a genuine team spirit. Their clients include companies similar to Ford, BP and Barclays.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with some of the world's biggest companies on sustainability projects whilst excelling in your profession. You will be part of a supportive and dynamic environment in the energies team.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- To provide counsel and advice to clients to support and implement content strategies. These include social, website, community management, social engagement and SEO.
- Develop and implement strategy for clients in line with their goals.
- Work with third parties and creative teams on content production to ensure timelines are followed and clients receive feedback.
- Assist in training and the upskilling of the wider agency along with the content team.
- Identify new business opportunities for the agency and for clients.
About The Successful Account Director
If you are currently in an Account Director role, or in a marketing position in the energy industry, this could be an ideal step in your career within the marketing industry.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- A solid understanding of paid media and up-to-date knowledge of the latest developments and products to make effective recommendations to clients.
- An interest in the energy sector along with a passion for sustainable solutions.
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Strong attention to detail to deliver world-class work.
The Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and industry-leading career progression opportunities.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.