Digital Account Director – Pioneering London Agency – Central London – To £60k
A destination agency in the true sense of the word, this digital powerhouse needs no introduction.
Due to extraordinary growth the agency is now seeking a talented Digital Account Director to work on two leading client accounts. Strong platform-build experience is essential.
The Digital Account Director role
In an exciting and varied role for an experienced Account Director, you will be working across a number of accounts including a well-known high-street retailer.
The Account Director will manage an ongoing programme of digital work for each client, supported by a multi-disciplinary craft and engineering team.
Based in Central London, your role will involve some ‘in-housing’ where you will spend time at the client’s offices to ensure the agency delivers faster and more effective work.
You will be responsible for expanding the agency’s remit with your clients and promoting the capabilities of the wider group. You will work closely with all members of the agency team from strategy to final delivery, BAU and maintenance, managing internal and external stakeholders.
A good grounding in digital platform delivery, digital advertising and marketing is crucial, as is the ability to build and maintain meaningful client relationships and inspire internal teams.
Skills and qualifications required
- Experience of leading accounts in an integrated / digital agency
- Adept at leading successful and complex digital build projects
- A track record in developing digital content
- Experience of developing a strong network of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Team management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and presentation skills
- Sound commercial acumen coupled with agency, client and industry knowledge
- A dynamic personality that can engage and influence a variety of audiences
- New business pitching experience
- Leading and managing the agency teams working on your account
- Retaining and growing client relationships
- Managing client revenue forecasts and ensuring target profitability
- Maintaining team morale and focus
- Supporting Project Managers with day-to-day client communications, task prioritisation and team workload planning
This is a very rare opportunity at one of London’s most iconic digital agencies. Digital Account Directors with strong platform build experience, please get in touch.